Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Updates & Pics!

Carson was not having it


Bad picture of me
my big boy
eating daddy's sub
I think this pic is hilarious. I was trying to take a picture of the boys together, but Carson decided to move at the last minute, and Harper had been using Carson as a support to sit up. This pic portrays their personalities to the extent. Carson is always up and moving, and Harper is sweet and calm.

Theres been a lot going on lately! Earlier this week, Kane's knee started hurting him again, so I made him an appointment with the orthopaedic doctor and they gave us his MRI results. Good News: No Cancer! Bad News: his meniscus is torn and is flapped upward (read: Pain). The solution? Surgery. His surgery to repair his knee is scheduled for September 9. He's going to have to take close to a week off of surgery, but after about 6 weeks, his knee should be healed.

The boys are doing good! Harper will be 5 months old in a couple of days, and Carson's new "thing" is mocking me by saying "no-no" and wagging his finger at me when he gets in trouble. He also walks around holding his little hiney with a big smile on his face when I get after him. I constantly have to turn my head so that I won't laugh in front of him.


It's Kane's birthday today! We had a full day of church, birthday lunch with Patty, Aleah, and Chris, and birthday dinner with my parents and Terry. We've had a great day, and a good birthday for Kane!




Happy 1st Birthday Chloe! Kane's (our) neice has the same birthday as Kane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!