Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, July 20, 2009

update...






Well....Harper finally took his first steps the other day! Last Thursday, Harp confidently stood up and walked about 7 steps to me...And then did it again multiple times after that! He "took a break" the past few days and decided he would take a few more steps today...We know for sure now that he has been holding out on us!




















Now that Carson is 2 1/2, I am desperately trying to "encourage" Carson to use his potty chair, but he is absolutely not interested! I have been very enthusiastic about explaining the process, but everytime I ask him if he wants to try it out, he calmly tells me, "No mama. Put dia-puh on." I always laugh and tell him that if he can tell me to put his diaper back on, then he shouldn't be wearing one!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!