Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

still here!!!

I cannot believe how fast these past months have flown by! Carson will be 3 years old in a short few months, and then soon after, Harp turns 2!! The holidays are upon us, and things couldn't be more hectic...

Carson is in full fledge "terrible two" mode. He is extremely independent and defies most of what we say. Spanking does not work. And neither does time out. So right now we are simply trying to survive and stay sane during this age.

I lost my Harper about a month ago...What I mean is that Harper has fully entered the "terrible two" stage as well!! I thought I had at least a few more months of grace, but I was wrong. He does and says EVERYTHING that Carson does!!

This is a very trying age for us, but we are trying to enjoy it as much as possible. There are points during the day when I become so frustrated with them both, and then they will flash me one of their evil grins, and its all I can do not to laugh!

I will defintely try to keep things up to date from now on...I will post Halloween pictures in a few days!! Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!