Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Friday, April 30, 2010

crunch time, part 2

my beloved computer in which i have become very accustomed to.

i have officially completed anatomy & physiology 169 & my english class. i still have developmental psychology and communications exams to complete, which i hope to do tonight.  

then i have 3 months of "freedom" until i begin classes in the fall. 5 internet classes. 1 is a mini-session. so help me God.

I do all school work while the boys are napping in the day and sleeping at night. I try not to do homework while the boys are awake,  but sometimes they wake up from naptime before i finish an assignment, so i will [try] to complete it.

while i am working, the boys have really taken to wrestling. it drives me crazy [and is really distracting] but it also keeps them entertained [and out of my hair] for a few minutes.





today they decided not to wrestle and instead go play in their bedroom (or so i thought). after a few minutes, i realized it was too quiet so i went to go check.

they were in the bathroom.
carson had pooped and was trying to wipe himself (read: disaster)
and harper was sitting on the scale wiping his feet with a washcloth (read: strange)

happy friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!