Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Friday, April 23, 2010

for kane

By the time Kane gets home every evening, I've had it with the boys. I mean had it. Around 5 pm everyday (conveniently, the same time I'm trying to wash dishes and make dinner) the boys lose it. They turn into these horrible little creatures, and I become less than patient with them. So when Kane walks in the door (around 6 or so) I am more than relieved. After we eat dinner, Kane gives them a bath, plays with them, reads to them, and then brushes their teeth (all the while I pop in and out of their activities). Usually I'm cleaning the kitchen, etc. while they do all of this.
While we were separated, I did all of this by myself, so believe me when I say, I do not take Kane for granted. However, I do forget how much of a help Kane is. I forget sometimes how lucky and blessed I am to have a husband who is a loving and attentive father.




Thank You Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!