Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Friday, June 11, 2010

Just In Case You Were Wondering...

I do realize that I've changed edited my blog probably around 153465 times in the past month or so. Believe me, I know. You see, I'm not creative in the least. Seriously. So this whole "blog designing" is way over my head. I cannot for the life of me create a header that I actually like. At All. So thats why I keep re-doing everything. And then right when I think I've got it all figured out, Blogger goes and adds all these new designs. I almost cried today when I noticed. Seriously. So what you see right now is what you get. I may tweak things here and there, but other than that I"M DONE!!!
[i do have a feeling i'll be regretting those last words here soon...like next week...] 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!