Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, January 17, 2011

introducing...

Our family of four has officially expanded.

We are now a family of 8!

No, I am not pregnant with quads! :)

We bought Carson fish for his birthday!


He has decided to name them "Markie" "Eou" (pronounced E-O) "Ankle" and "Cheeto"

I have absolutely no idea how he came up with those names, all I can say is that he named them very quickly! ;)

I just hope he dosen't get too attached-I have a feeling this is going to be a short-term thing! :)

**birthday-weekend post coming soon!**

1 comment:

  1. We have fish too. Except we seem to have invested a little more financially that you did. Which, I mean, you are clearly smarter.

    We have a 10 gallon tank and we've managed to keep them all alive for several months. Except the last few days, they've been dropping like....um..fish.

    The kids are over them. I wonder if I ditch the tank if the kids would even notice?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!