Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Life (We) Deserve

Because of the impending move, loads of schoolwork and you know, raising my kids, blogging has fallen to the backburner.

This also means I have kept the blogs I read on a daily basis to a minimum.

As in like 4 blogs and thats it.

One of my favorite bloggers is Jessica from The Making of M.O.M.

She is Real. Authentic. and Hilarious.

She has six children all ages 6 and under (that includes a set of twins and two that are adopted).

She and her husband have felt God stir in their lives in a big way and have recently announced they are relocating their family to Africa to minister.
She wrote a post today about the life that (we) deserve as Christians.

And it really resonated deep with me.

So I thought I'd share the link with anyone who has a few minutes to spare.

You can read her post by clicking here:


Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! I need to catch up on your blog b/c I didn't even know y'all were moving!

    Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, i came by to wish you a beautiful weekend. Thank you for sharing about Jessica. Off to visit her now.

    Blessings and love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!