Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, July 21, 2011

DIY

okay so let me be the first to point out that i am NOT a crafty person.

a few months ago, something came over me and i went through a yarn wreath making phase...

honestly, they didn't turn out so bad! i guess it has built up my confidence a bit.

on pinterest, i've been collecting DIY projects to complete for the whole two weeks i'll have off between summer classes and fall classes (a lot of time, right?)

here are a few projects i might tackle:

fabric poms (i've actually already made tissue poms before!)



button monogram



fabric rosettes



water bottle labels



(FYI i'm helping my mother-in-law with a babyshower soon!)

so...if you want to learn how to make any of the items above, you can click on the picture and then click on "source." if you want to check out all of my DIY project links click here (this will take you to my pinterest DIY page).

happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!