Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, September 26, 2011

boys boys boys

we are SO excited about this baby.

to know that the boys will have another brother to love on and lean on makes me feel so incredibly blessed. 


around 32514 times a day, harp walks up to my belly and makes a face at the baby.


he's going to be such a good big brother.

here i am at 18 weeks, 2 days:


fall is by far my favorite time of year and so when i saw this free printable on Ashlynn's blog, i had to have one for myself to welcome in the cooler weather:


{you can get one for yourself here}


and i also saw this free printable for my kitchen:




{this one can be found here}.


hope everyone has a good week! we have another ultrasound wednesday to see our little guy, so i'm super excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!