Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, May 28, 2012

more cell phone pictures

I feel the need to unload my cell phone pictures every once in a while...so here goes! 

(obviously, some of these were before grant's surgery). 

We were able to sneak away for a quick dinner a few weekends ago!


Harper holding his little brother


Grant's expression cracks me up!


sweet boy 


his favorite activity...playing on his bouncer!


Carson has had some adjustment issues lately, so I left little brothers home the other day and took him for ice cream after school .


And...because the boys have been such great brothers to Grant, they each picked out a hermit crab! Meet Ollie (Harp's) and Hermie (Carson's). 


I took Harper and Grant to Fit for Fun the other day...first time in a while!


Grant loved it!


all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!