Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Carson is EIGHT!

Eight whole years ago, our oldest baby was born. I can hardly believe its been that long. 

Carson is the sweetest, smartest, kindest little boy I know. He is my right-hand man when Kane is not home. I try not to ask too much of him, but being the oldest of four, he helps a lot..Whether it's keeping Grant busy so I can wash dishes, picking up toys (that he didn't take out), or talking to Clara so I can finish dinner, I know that I can always count on him. 

Carson's absolute favorite things in the world are: 

Legos.

Reading.

Football.

He spends hours and hours every week with his nose stuck in a book...he always reads through several books at a time..he doesn't have a preference...this past week he's been reading Treasure Island, Tom Sawyer, and a Goosebumps book. 

I'm not going to get into the Football thing, because I have had about ALL I can take of football talk, ha! But just know that he is o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. His favorite team is the SF 49ers. He has NFL trading cards that he carries around and studies the players stats. And thats all I'll say about that, haha.

Carson is still an avid Lego builder/fan. Just like his football cards, he has a container of minifigures that he takes out and plays with several time a day. He got a Lego Minifigure Encyclopedia for Christmas and it goes everywhere with him.








********************

I love you SO much Carson. Even though Daddy and I had no idea what we were doing 8 years ago (sometimes I question whether we know what we are doing now, ha!), God knew exactly what he was doing when He blessed our lives with you. Happy Birthday to the kid who made me a mom. I love you buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!