Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

the boys



The boys are both doing great! Carson will be 16 months old next week...he's getting so big! His favorite things lately are climbing(which is taking years off my life every time he attempts to climb from the couch to the bar), being outside, "helping" me with Harper (like trying to give him his bottle and sticking paci's in his nose), and of course dancing. Harper is doing well and only waking once in the middle of the night (he quickly goes back to sleep) and once again in the early morning (5ish or so). He's getting big, he's already a month old! Tomorrow he will be 5 weeks. This Sunday on Mother's Day, he will be Dedicated at church which will of course produce more pictures! Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Oh these pics are so georgous. They are both getting sooo big! And my gosh, Harper is growing like a weed. And he is so handsome! I wish i could hold him. I think he looks like Wayne. His features to me are starting to change. At first i thought he looked like Carson, but hes changing. Give him and Carson a big kiss for me. I love you all and miss ya!

    Love,
    Your sis, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!