Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Naptime...


Here's a picture I took of Harper and Kane napping today. I took a similar picture of Kane and Carson napping last year (around Mayish too). It was a gorgeous day today, so Carson and I had been outside but these two lazy-heads were inside catching up on some sleep. We live on a mini-farm so Carson and I had went to the stables to check out the horses, and then to the pond to watch the ducks. He also spotted the cabbage growing in the garden but mean mommy wouldn't let him pick it (it wasn't ours to, even though I know our landlord wouldn't have cared...she constantly brings us fresh veggies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!