Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Norm


This is what Carson does about 5-6 times a day...Throws tantrums.... Right here he was upset because I wouldn't let him hold the digital camera. I knew to expect the tantrums, but not at 1 (Carson just turned 16 months on Wednesday, and on thursday, Harper turned 6 weeks). I always kind of thought it was more like 2 and 3 year olds who throw tantrums when they don't get what they want, but I was definitely wrong! It's pretty hard to deal with sometimes (especially when Harper is screaming along with him). My patience has been tested more then a few times this past week...I constantly have to remind myself that he's only 1, that his molars are coming in (all at once...you know that has to hurt!), and he just became a big brother....that all mixed in must be a lot to handle for a 16 month old! Regardless, I look forward to Kane getting off work so that I can get a extra pair of hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!