Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sick Days

He LOVES carrots! I figured he would enjoy the veggies, Carson always has!


I couldn't take a picture of Harper eating, and not of Carson!


You gotta love that sweet smile...


Drinking Kane's Kool-Ade drink (which he is not allowed to have because of the sugar.... KANE)

Not much to report this week, except that I've been horribly sick. I caught a cold last Sunday, and can't really seem to shake it. I do feel better today, but unfortunately the boys are showing symptoms of a cold. But they definitely seem to be in better spirits than I was! As for those professional pictures that we took a few weeks ago? We still haven't heard anything from the lady, but if she doesn't return our calls, we will be forced to take action. Okay, not really, but still...we will continue to blow up her phone with phone calls! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!