Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Friday, November 14, 2008

cabin fever

Earlier this week was a bit cool out and the past couple of days have been raining, so we've been stuck indoors! So anyways, these are some pictures I took throughout the week!


I think most of the 19 pounds of Harper is in his legs...
He loves Carson's toys

Carson was being hateful so he sat in front of Harper so Harper couldn't play with the toys....poor harper didn't know (or care!) He was still happy.


I absolutely LOVE when Carson (voluntarily) hugs Harper

You should see the front of his legs!


So sweet

and this one too


I love watching them play together

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm collecting flags. Visits my blogs please. THANK YOU
    Your baby is beaturfeel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!