Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

snow day

It snowed a couple of inches yesterday! It's been a few years since we got a "good" snow, and I was really excited for the boys to see it for the first time. I wanted to let Carson go outside and play in it, but my momness got the best of me, and I didn't want them out there in the cold, wet snow. Its much warmer today, and most of the snow in our yard is still there, so I will probably let Carson go out and make a few snow angels before it melts. We'll see!

Here are a few pictures that I took from my front porch...I took these early yesterday morning when it had only been snowing for about an hour, so it wasn't very thick yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!