Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, February 1, 2009

update!

I know it's been awhile since I've updated the boy's blog, so here it goes....The boys are both doing great...Harper cut his fourth tooth this week (which was very unpleasant for us all!) and is learning all kinds of tricks (waving, clapping, dancing, etc.). He still such a calm and sweet baby...He acts shy in front of others, and usually smiles while hiding his head in my chest. He is such a momma's boy! Carson is also doing very well. He LOVES to help me around the house ("help") and loves playing a hiding game (it involves Carson hiding Harper's bottles, shoes, and favorite toys around the house...When I realize something is missing, I have to ask him where the item is, and then follow him to where ever he has hidden it-his favorite hiding spots are at the bottom of his laundry basket, under a heap of toys, and under Harper's crib....) I've made it my mission to get the boys out of the house at least once a day (just trying to fight off some serious cabin fever) so we usually take short trips to Target, the grocery store, or even just to grandma's house...Anyways, all for now!

NOTE:
THE PICTURES BELOW ARE FROM DEACON'S 1ST BIRTHDAY PARTY YESTERDAY... ALTHOUGH I'D LIKE TO TAKE CREDIT FOR TAKING THE PICTURES, I WON'T LIE, I DIDN'T. BETHANY (DEACON'S MAMA) TOOK THEM!

These are really small pics, but there are more on bethany's blog, thetharpes.blogspot.com



carson and harper getting ready to party
harper with his birthday hat

the birthday boy


big sisters sophie and ella coaching deacon on how to dig in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!