Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, August 27, 2009

school

I haven't had much time to update lately, I have been incredibly busy! I started school a few weeks ago, which has been an adjustment for everyone! I only have one class actually on campus, and my other 3 classes are internet based. The class I do have on campus is Anatomy & Physiology and I go Wednesdays from 8-10:50 (lab) and 11:30-12:45 (lecture), and on Fridays from 11:30-12:45 (lecture). During this time, my mom watches the boys for me, which I am extremely grateful for. Because my classes are online, the only time I have the opportunity to study and do classwork is in the evenings after the boys go to bed. So during their nap during the day, I work on English and Sociology, and in the evenings, I work on A&P, and Psychology (typically I spend about 3-4 hours every night working on these two subjects). It's exhausting, but necessary.


The boys are doing great! They continue to amaze me every day with their development. We do have a serious case of "monkey-see, monkey-do" going on at our house, that I am desperately trying to nip.

Hopefully, I will be able to sit and relax again one day. Long enough to give a proper update!















Carson helping me study & Harp thoroughly enjoying his Lava Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!