Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, September 21, 2009

around here

This month has flown by!! I cannot believe it is almost October! We have been very busy around here lately. When I'm not busy with the boys, I am busy with school! (I did finish my mini-session a few days ago, so I can take a few deep breaths!) Harp and I are heading to Chapel Hill tomorrow to have his pre-op appointment, stay overnight at the Ronald McDonald House, and then have his surgery on Wednesday! I will update as soon as possible to let everyone know how it went!

Harp's hemangioma on his toe
Carson-he's getting so tall!

Carson (2 1/2) & Harper(1 1/2)


The boys loving on each other



My sweet Harper




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!