Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, May 17, 2010

I love most music. but one genre that i'm not crazy about is christian music. don't get me wrong, I don't hate christian music. i'm just not crazy about it.

however, of the christian music that I do like, I love. there are only a few songs that fall into this category, but I can say that they can easily be considered my all time favorites. 

i heard the following song when I had uncharacteristically flipped the radio over to klove last fall.

i was at a very difficult and defining moment in my life, and I felt this song speak to me in such profound ways.

and since then, there is literally not a day that goes by that I do not listen to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!