Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Over the past few weeks, I've had some random strangers somehow stumble across my blog and leave comments. Some of these comments have challenged something I have written, and they often demand an explanation as to why I feel the way I do.

Well I hate to sound rude, but this is my blog. This is my journal for my family that I started a few years ago to keep our families in tuned with our lives. All of our extended family (as well as sibblings too) live out of state, so I thought this was the perfect way for them to see pictures and feel as though they are apart of our day to day life.

So as I was saying before, this is my journal. And I do not need to explain myself to anyone. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm really not. But I'm not going to defend myself. My opinions and feelings are not up for debate. You can disagree with me. And thats okay! But I'm not going to "comment back" to those of you who leave comments, because this is my journal. So I will continue to just delete those comments, and let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!