Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, June 14, 2010

Thrift Store Find...


I have been looking for a new picnic basket for a few weeks now. I've seen plenty that I like, but not any that fit my price range (i.e. less than $10). So anyways my mom and I went to a local thrift shop the other day and I found this beauty. Don't you just love it? I do. And do you know what I love most about it?? the price tag. I payed a whopping $3 for it (it was originally $6 but they are having a 50% off sale through Wednesday!) Anyways, I'm definitely going back (with more $ on hand) before the sale ends. Don't you just love thrift store finds??

1 comment:

  1. I love to go to Thrift stores! I'm visiting from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I signed up to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!