Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, July 8, 2010

couldn't be prouder...

The boys absolutely LOVE their Wednesday night class at church. They learned John 3:16, so I recorded Carson (Harpers still working on it) reciting the verse. I recorded it with my cell phone, so the quality is really poor (as your about to see!) so turn your volume up and enjoy! :)

ps. Harp (on the right) just had to be in the video too, so just politely ignore him :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm following you from NFF. You have such a sweet blog...can't wait to read more!

    Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - stopping by from New Friend Fridays! Cute blog!

    We love Wednesday night church too ... the kids learn so much in choir and mission classes.

    Have a great weekend!
    Alicia
    www.kramercottageschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute boys! "Performing" memory verses at church set a foundation to make me a really good public speaker! For real! I credit my mother for putting me in front of the congregation as a small child!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!