Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We had a very busy 4th of July weekend. We went to my mother-in-law's (MIL) Saturday night for a feast of burgers, hotdogs and all that entails. We had such a good time! We didn't leave until 11 pm or so, which is obviously wayyy past the boys bedtime. We thought they would sleep in Sunday morning, but they (loyally) woke up at 6:30 am.






My MIL's neighbors bought very illegal fireworks, so we sat on the front lawn and had our own personal show.




We spent the 4th of July at my parents house, and once again feasted on hamburgers and BBQ. Needless to say, we are stuffed.

The boys had such a great time watching all of the fireworks. I loved watching their faces, in complete awe.


Happy Independence Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is adorable! I look forward in reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back from FMBT! Thanks for stopping by today! I love the last pic of your boys...adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!