Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the next few weeks...

are gonna be BUSY for us...

Last weekend kicked off the madness. (Some) of Kanes family came in from Ohio, the rest will arrive later on this week. And I mean ALL of Kane's family will be here....grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins...You get the point. Kane's cousin is getting married this Saturday, and that same evening arriving from Texas,  MY SISTER, HER HUSBAND AND KIDS WILL BE HERE!!! I'm sooooo excited!!! So needless to say, next week will be spent with my sis, as well as with Kane's family at the beach house. And the week following?? Vacation Bible School. Enough said. Then that brings us into August which means preparing myself for the fall semester-5 internet classes. Two of them are going to be ridiculously easy-I actually have to take a basic computer course. Which is really ironic seeing as how I'm taking this computer couse via the computer. Anyways, I re-did the Trochelmans (pictures) page, so if you have a chance, check it out! The song that is playing is "Breakdown" by Jack Johnson. Its one of my favorite songs. Its such a great reminder to SLOW DOWN. Which as you can see, would be great advice for my family ;)











ps. i didn't realize until after I uploaded the picture to my computer, but notice the boys are holding hands? I love it.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog has so much style!! Love it! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Thank You!! I'm pretty sure your the first person to EVER say that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! Your kids are so darling! I love the pictures on your sidebar!

    Your blog IS stylin!

    PS I'm glad I'm not the only one with a last name that you look at and say, "HUH?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!