Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have you seen this???

I saw this "interview" yesterday of Jenny and Brian Masche and their sextuplets on the Today Show, and I must say this has to be the best interview e.v.e.r. I think I like it so much because if you get six three year olds on a stage (after waiting an hour and a half in the green room) the following will happen:




Too funny. And poor Natalie Morales...she got a few good jabs in the back and tried so hard to continue with the interview while the kids ran amuck. I love live television.


UPDATE: The boys both have ear infections in their right ears. Bring on the antibiotics, eardrops and tylenol!

2 comments:

  1. i couldn't stop smiling! i loved how the two lil girls kept running in a circle...non stop;) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,

    Thats is so hilarious!! thank you for sharing..:) Too bad about the ear infection... will be praying!

    and thank you so much for the leaving me such a sweet comment. It lifts me up.

    Love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!