Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, December 20, 2010

this is me.



my name is maria elizabeth.

my (extended) family on my dad's side has always called me by my full name maria elizabeth.

and this is who i am...

i am often difficult.

i love to read, but often cannot find enough time to.

i like to describe myself as not being pessimistic, simply realistic. although most people who truly know me would like to say that i am in fact pessimistic. thats up for debate.

i consume entirely too much coffee everyday.

i love watching the news. morning, noon and night.

geography has always been my worst subject.

i hate to be wrong (who doesn't?!).

when i stub my toe, i say a curse word in my mind. (bad habit)

there is not a creative bone in my body.

i love to bake.

foreign smells make me nauseous. as does meat. especially raw meat.

i love dogs.

i hate cats.

i over-analyze everything.

i like calm, relaxing music.

not much offends me.

i love Jesus, but often cannot stand christians.

i constantly worry about the boys.

i'm (secretly?) sarcastic.

i'm a bit of an introvert.

so...if you had to describe yourself, what would you say??? 

2 comments:

  1. think i could answer your question as a post on my blog? (i'm catching up on my blog reading and i just stumbled across this post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!