Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, January 31, 2011

refrigerator redo

**To catch up on our Kitchen Renovation, click here!**

So...ya'll remember this ugly thing?!


well, take a look at it now:


not bad for $10 worth of appliance paint! it seriously looks brand-new in person!

ps- I  realize the cabinet pull above the fridge is crooked-I actually left it that way because I was having trouble screwing it back in (with the intention of having Kane do it) but I completely forgot until now! :)

Same goes for the cabinet without any pull beside the drawers on the right! :)

This week is going to be crazy, but hopefully I'll have a proper "after" picture up of the kitchen without all of the tape and newspapers everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!