Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

whats in a name?

I was going through some old papers the other day and came across my "pregnancy notebook" that I kept when I was pregnant with Harper.

As I flipped through, I found the page where both Kane and I each wrote a list of boy names that we liked.

Can I just say that I am sooo happy we went with Harper?! I'm actually too embarrassed to reveal my list of names (none of which were "Harper") but I just had to share Kane's list.

In no particular order, here were Kane's list of potential baby boy names for Harp:

1. Thurgood Wayne

2. Magnus

3. Hank

4. Buck

5. Texas Ranger

6. John Wayne

7. Turnstone

8. Sherman

9. Palmetto

10. Charcoal

(By the way, he had a check-mark next to Thurgood Wayne and Texas Ranger...come on, Kane!)

If/When we have another child, I'm not even going to ask him for his input! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!