Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

embracing masculinity-part 2

i was making breakfast this morning when one of my {masculine} little guys walked in the kitchen and proclaimed rather loudly, "Moommmmmmaaa!!! look what i did!"

i looked.

and this is what i saw:


can you guess which son of mine did this?

i'll give you a hint.

he's got curly hair and a sneaky smile.



sweet harper, i don't want you to grow up. BUT i do want you to "grow out of" this annoying stage your in!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. I mean, I know what you mean, but I still LOVE IT. (& I know you do too friend.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. He'll grow out of it soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!