Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Friday, August 31, 2012

Pre-School!

Today was Harper's first day of Pre-school! 


We all got up early, dropped Carson off at school and then headed in the opposite direction to Harper's school. Harper was SO excited. I was kind of worried about if he would get upset at all when we dropped him off, but he didn't even hesitate! He has the same teachers Carson had last year, so he was very comfortable and knew the drill! 


Typical Harper pose:


and this one too... 


AND we cannot forget these either:

He had a great day and was excited to tell me about his day when he got home!


I cannot believe Harp is in school-my heart broke a little bit when we left him this morning. And after Kane went to work it was SO quiet with just Grant and me. It has been over 5 years since I have just had a baby at home!
And on another note...It's Kane's birthday today!

Happy Birthday, Kane! We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!