Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

While browsing Pinterest for some low cal deserts, I came across some Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins. 

Now, I'm not doing Weight watchers (although I do still want to lose 5 more pounds!), and I'm not even sure how the point system works, but what I DO know is these are SO SO SO good! 

There are only 2 ingredients:


No water, no oil, no eggs...just mix (hand blender worked great) the cake mix and can of pumpkin (15 oz). Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. My stove gets REALLY hot, so I actually baked mine at 325 for 25 min. 

When they have cooled, they don't look that impressive, but they are! 


Honestly, my only complaint is that they are SO good that you'll want to keep eating them, which kinda defeats the whole "weight watchers" aspect of them! (By the way if you do WW, I think they are 2 points each?)

I've seen variations of them-some people add water or milk, or even top with powered sugar afterwards but I don't think any of those things are necessary.

 Try them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!