Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, September 17, 2012

one of those cell phone picture posts

A few months ago, I accidently deleted all of my pictures on my blog prior to 2011-I've been blogging since 2007. Thousands of pictures & videos of my life were gone-just like that. Its a confusing story on how it happened, but I contacted the google team and paid a small fee ($2), and I was able to get everything back! Because SO many of my pictures have been/are taken with my cell, I want to make sure I am putting them on multiple hosts to prevent another accident! 

So here are a few whole bunch of grainy, priceless cell phones pictures :)












1 comment:

  1. Hi, your boys are precious. I wanted to ask, where did you get the leg things so he doesn't get hurt while crawling. My son keeps getting blisters but we have a normal temp of +95degrees so its impossible to have him with tons of clothes.

    Thanks
    gilcamabel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!