Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, September 24, 2012

seven.

Grant is 7 months old! 

I don't even want to get into how we are already on the other side of his first year. 

Grant is in 12 month clothing & size 3 disposable diapers.

His hair is coming in thicker now...the top is lighter, and back still has dark black patches-e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. comments that it looks like he has a yamaka on! I'm thinking it will be closer to Harper's hair color, but its still early to tell. His eyes are fully green now- also don't know if they will stay or turn brown, although I think they will stay green. So funny to think that my half-Mexican self has two light skinned, green-eyed babies. Harp definitely has my coloring, though!

He LOVES to eat food, and has cut back on how much formula he is eating. He has totally regressed in his sleeping habits, and started waking up at 3am to eat every night-not cool, Grant. Honestly, it doesn't bother me much and it doesn't even disrupt my sleep much (he lays with me in bed while I feed him), but it is NOT something I want him to get into habit of. 

I love being able to spend one-on-one time with him while the boys are in school. After I drop Harp off in the mornings, Grant and I snuggle on the couch, I feed him, drink a cup of coffee, and watch the news-it is one of my favorite times of day. It has been SO long since I have only had one baby at home (almost 6 years!), and I just love being able to spend that one-on-one time with him-especially since the boys require so much attention when they get home :)

Here are a few (a lot :) of pictures I snapped of him the other day-as usual, I'm not a photographer, nor do I want to be...just wanting to capture a few (hopefully good) pictures of my boys.











Happy 7 months Grant! 

Tomorrow is his Craniofacial appointment. Hopefully we will find out more information about his Goldenhar. I'll keep the blog updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!