Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, October 21, 2012

instapics

Life has been so busy lately & time is flying! Can anyone else believe it is almost November already?! Unreal. I've been busy shuffling the boys to and from school and doing some major spring fall cleaning. I was on a roll last week and still have a ton to do-only, I am not quite as motivated this week :) 

For my own benefit, here are a load of cell phone pics from the past few weeks!

my boys building blocks together:


ha! this is definitely a KIDS size 4/5 and the head part fits Grant perfect. #bigheadsunite


love, love, LOVE this smile!


he is such a stinker. after pre-school everyday, he tells me the most ridiculous stories.


team uniforms!


Annlyn came over for a slumber party!


Me & the hubs.


Lunch.


sweet boy. i could just squeeze him!



teacher workday=3 kiddos & Target. Fun times.


such a goob.


Harp before church! -& yes, I realize I have no solo pics of Carson. He is definitely not into pics these days!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!