Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Friday, November 23, 2012

9 months!

Grant Joseph is 9 months old! 

At 9 months, Grant wears anywhere from 12 months to 24 months in clothing, depending on what it is. His check-up is on Monday so I'll know his stats then. Over the past two months, he has slowed down eating a LOT, until about 2 weeks ago...he definitely just went through a growth spurt, but even so, I expect just a modest gain from his last check-up. He eats around 24oz of formula a day, along with 3 meals (we've transitioned him to table food), and a snack. He LOVES his food! :)

He has 5 "official" teeth, and JUST cut 6 & 7 this week. His teeth came in strange, and so the one tooth that is STILL not through yet is his top middle right. It's really strange-I'm going to ask his ped about it on Monday, though.

His hair is coming in so good now! We trimmed it up again last week, so it is a little bit shorter, but he was looking shaggy before. 

His eyes are a deep shade of green still, and right where a skin tag was on his right cheek (and now a small scar) is a deep dimple that I am just in love with. I'd say he is a good mixture of the boys! He has Harp's shaped face, but Carson's coloring.

Baby boy has the BEST personality. I say it all of the time, but he has blessed our lives SO much. He is so happy and sweet. He thinks the boys are hilarious, and will laugh until he falls over. 

He majorly regressed in his MOTN feedings a few months ago...but honestly? I don't really mind. Instead of offering him a paci when he wakes up at 3-4 a.m., I bring him to bed with me and feed him. I know, I know...bad habit. But he OBVIOUSLY needs his mama. I'll work on it closer to his first birthday...

He babbles and shrieks and says "mine" when talking about his paci. 

I snapped a few pictures of him on Tuesday:















Happy 9 months baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!