Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

life lately

Our New Year started off with a welcomed four day weekend for Kane! Kane seriously has not taken a day off (other then core holidays & the day after Grant was born) in a few years. No vacation, no sick days, just his usual weekends off...so the boys and I were thrilled! We were seriously so lazy! haha! We all laid around in our pjs, played with the boys' new toys, and relaxed as a family. It was perfect. 

 I loved having the boys home from school, so I was sad to see them go back. But we've managed to get back into a routine. I have been on a huge cleaning spree lately, along with getting ready for Carson's birthday on Monday. We are having a very low key party this year (for just close family) and are taking him to do whatever he wants to do this weekend-last check was to go to the arcade at the mall :) 

In other news, something (a fan?) broke on our computer a few days ago & so I'm blogging from my tiny netbook until we get it fixed..oh, and my phone has officially lost it's mind. The past few days have been bad-I really need a new one, but don't want to spend the $.

anyways, here is a snippet of  life at the Trochelman house:

little goober. he's still rocking Christmas pjs. And he may or may not still wear a Halloween shirt on occasion. 

he loves his daddy.


I could hear Grant fussing (ahem...screaming) from Sunday School a few weeks ago, so I went to the nursery rocked this sweet (sick) baby. 


Climbing all over Carson.


Scaring a baby? Not cool, Elmo.


Sometimes I'll turn around and see this:


The guys building a catapult last weekend. So random.


Stripes make me look chubby too.


After we put the Christmas decorations up, Kane put this end table here (it doesn't go there) and Grant became o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d. with crawling under it...and then trying to sit up...in which he would bang his head. Every. Single. Time. It's back where it belongs now.


Carson's New Years Resolution. It lasted 10 minutes.


We were able to to go a dinner & movie a few weekends ago...which happened to be one of the busiest time of the year to see a movie. We didn't get to see what we wanted, but we aren't too picky. We are planning  a weekend getaway in March to Myrtle Beach for my birthday/early anniversary...I am SO excited. I've obviously never left Grant before, so I'm stressing a little about that, but it will just be for the weekend so I'm already trying to prepare myself. 


All for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!