Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Thursday, April 25, 2013

another month

Another month has come and gone. Grant is 14 months old now! incredible. Some exciting things happened this past month, but THE most important thing...(drum roll): Grant is sleeping through the night!!! A few weeks ago, I decided enough was enough with the bottle in the middle of the night-I would comfort him when he woke up, but put him back down in his crib after calming him-this lasted less then a week, and he has been sleeping through ever since! I feel so much better during the day-I've said it before, and I'll say it again: interrupted sleep is almost as worse as no sleep at all. I've cut out all bottles during the day, but I may or may not still give him one before bed. ;) 

Grant is in full toddler-tantrum mode-which is not fun at all...The boys were more like 18-24 months before they went through this. 

Just in the past week or so, Grant has been letting go while standing and taking TINY steps-just enough to get within lunging range of me. Tuesday (his official 14month mark) he woke up ready to officially try this walking thing. He's still weeks away (i think), but he did take his first real steps (5 or 6) which was fun. He has had several tumbles already, which makes me wish he would just crawl for a bit longer haha.

typical fuss-face:


sooo big:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!