Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Twenty Months

Grant Joseph you are now TWENTY months! In just a few short months, you will be two years old. I can't even fathom that right now. I can't believe I'm about to have a 2 year old again. Crazy.

You, child, are busy, busy, busy. In fact, you tested several months ahead in gross motor skills at your developmental assessment. Go figure! I'm way too tired to get into all of that right now, but you have had several weeks of assessments, and you now receive developmental therapy weekly (to help foster your fine motor skills, & to aid in your sensory-seeking behavior), as well as speech therapy weekly (you are not near as behind as the initial estimate, but even so, you are still a bit behind, and you will start (officially) in 2 weeks.) Two therapies a week seems like a lot, but you are such an amazing little champ and I am so, so, so proud of you. I have seen SUCH growth already.

Because you don't stop moving, I don't even try to take pictures with my real camera anymore. But I thought I'd at least try today....it went exactly as I expected, haha!! Stinker. 













I love you so much buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!