Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Carson's TMNT Party!

I've been telling myself for almost two weeks now that I would sit down for 10 min and do a quick post about Carson's birthday party...so here goes! 

We gave Carson the option of what kind of party he wanted....a big party with all of his friends, or a smaller party with just family and a fun outing....he chose the latter! :) I think he made the right choice...with his birthday being so close after Christmas and New Years, it is hard getting everything together in time! Besides, I took cupcakes and juice to his class on his birthday, so he was still able to celebrate with his friends.

Here are a few pictures from his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party:

I decided I would just order a cake this year instead of making one...but guess who forgot to order one? yeah...I had to improvise!








After we sang happy birthday, he asked if we could sing to him one more time....he doesn't like being center of attention, or anything.... ;)



sweet card Harp made Carson!





For his fun outing. we are going to go see the Lego movie when it comes out in a few weeks...he is so excited about it!!

On Carson's actual birthday (the 14th) I took cupcakes and juice to his class...This was when his class was singing to him :)


I made him a giant cookie for his birthday, too!


 It was a fun, whirlwind of a birthday...still can't believe is 7! And can you believe I'm already starting the party prep for Grant's bday next month?!?! Now THAT is hard to believe! 

Hope everyone has a great week! Kane and I are headed out of town for the weekend! 

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!