Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, May 10, 2010

Carson: 3 years, 4 months old


I like to ask Carson random questions to hear his perspective about himself and the world. Here was our conversation (spread out over a period of 2 days):

Carson, can you tell me your full name?

I'm Car-tin Thom-it Trochelman, cute as he can be.

Alright Carson, what is your favorite book?

Where the Wild Gangs Are. I love dat book.

And your favorite movie?

Alvin and the Chipmunks (the Squeakal)

Yes, that is a classic...now tell me Carson, are you a Democrat or a Republican?

Democrack.

Okay baby, don't worry I won't let your Daddy's family know that. So who is the President of the United States?

A Present Obama

A Present or the President?

A present.

Okay. so are you satisfied with his presidency so far?

yeah

And what do you want to be when you grow up?

I want to be a man and climb up trees.

Thats good baby. Carson, do you know who to call if something bad happens??

9-9-1.

well thats comforting. Sweetheart it's, "9-1-1"

yeah mama. 9-9-1.

okay...we'll work on that later. So do you like going to Church?

yeah! I love Mrs. Betsy and Miss Andrea! And all of my buddies.

I'm glad baby. Now what is it that Mrs. Betsy and Miss Andrea teach you?

about Jesus and God.

What about Jesus and God?

that he died on the cross for you and ME!

I love that little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!