Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just a thought...

I came to a frightening realization today.

I think Carson is going to be my "good" child.

And that is a scary thought.

I'm pretty sure by next year I'll have pulled a Brittney Spears and shave my head.

And I'm quite certain there is a reason God made such a strong bond between mothers and sons...

Because otherwise there would be a lot of little boys on the "Free" section on Craigslist.

Just a thought...



2 comments:

  1. hahaha I cracked up at this post. I've already pulled a Brit Brit head shave... and it absolutely did NOT work out.

    Bles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! I so know what you mean!! When my boys are bouncing off the walls I sometimes wonder if I'm the only mom with crazy kids :) :) And then I almost have a heart attack when I realize I will soon have three boys bouncing off the walls! Girls are completely different. Completely. I've been amazed at the difference! No drama (so far, ha!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!