Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Break & Easter

Well-Spring Break was a bust. From last Monday until Easter Sunday, Carson ran a high fever. I took him in the the peds last Wednesday because it had been 3 days with a persistent fever (and no other symptoms)-his ped said it was viral and that we would just have to wait it out. Harp spiked a fever Saturday night & both boys woke up sickly Easter morning-so no church for us :/. It definitely wasn't the week I had planned, but it was so nice to have the boys home for some relaxation. I kept them home from school today just so they could rest (and not spread any lingering germs!) but they definitely feel much better.

Here are just a few pictures from the week!

Not a great pic but last Tuesday was my birthday and so my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and I went out to eat last Monday night-kid free and husband free :)


My mom and I went birthday shopping on her birthday (Thursday). Grant was less then impressed.


Brother loving. Carson & Grant on the left, Harp and Grant on the right.


Easter Brunch with Kane's family on Saturday:




sick boys on Easter-headed to my parents. We didn't even bother with their Easter outfits. 


My other handsome guys


Another busy week ahead with an important appt for Grant's eyes, & of course Harp's birthday and birthday party! But after this weekend, we are DONE with the kids birthday parties until next January! 

1 comment:

  1. I always forget that our Harpers have very close birthdays!! We are celebrating this weekend as well. Very low key this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!