Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying,“This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21

Sunday, September 7, 2014

2nd Grade and 1st Grade!

After what seemed like the worlds quickest summer, the boys are back in school! It's so hard to believe these guys are in 2nd grade and 1st grade this year! Since they started preschool, and especially elementary, life seems to just whiz by...I think knowing how fast it seems to go makes me appreciate Grant's toddlerhood that much more...and of course we are just dying to meet this little one inside of me in just another 11 or so short weeks! 

Obligatory 1st day of school pics: (Harp had toothpaste issues that morning, hence the water spots ;)







I snapped a few other pics with my phone on two other random mornings that week too:




Heres to a new school year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!